Thread: Killed my first snake of the season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    I just got this via email, so I don't know the authenticity of it. But I thought I'd share anyways. Maybe some of you from the panhandle can confirm it...

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSE
    SO YOU CAN LEGALLY CARRY IN THE FLORIDA SWAMPS!
    THESE ARE THE GUYS LIVING IN THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES NOW! Seems a sheep farmer was puzzled about the disappearance of some sheep on his farm. After a few weeks the farmer decided to put up an electric fence.

About a week later, this is what he found!

Now, I know we've all heard of people being eaten by snakes & I bet most of us have said, 'If a snake tried to eat me, I'd blah, blah, blah & get away.'

Well, this is a Python & they're extremely aggressive & have a few teeth that they use to hold their prey while they wrap around them & then constrict.

Could you get away if this one bit you & held on with it's 'few teeth?'

(Note: The wires are 10 inches apart.) 2O IN. GAP!!!
    Looks about the same size as the one I had. Raised her from birth. She was a Burmese Python. Beautiful snake. When I got rid of hershe was 15 ft. long, weigh 100 and loved to ride in the truck.

here is what one that size looks like. This is not her. My snakes name was Venus

Last edited by Taz Baby; 04-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    Looks about the same size as the one I had. Raised her from birth. She was a Burmese Python. Beautiful snake. When I got rid of hershe was 15 ft. long, weigh 100 and loved to ride in the truck.

here is what one that size looks like. This is not her. My snakes name was Venus

You are nuts.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.