Thread: What are Some Good, but Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks?

What are Some Good, but Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks?

I was looking around on the internet to find some harmless pranks the kids can play on their dad tomorrow. Obviously, I didn't find too many that were all that good. Maybe put food coloring in his coffee creamer or something. Any ideas out there?!

A laugh a minute
    shaving cream jokes still works. Do you have a house phone that you can call from your cell phone and he can answer? if so put shaving cream on the inside of the phone.

Or do the magic marker ( not permanent kind of course)on binoculars trick

Rubber snakes in his shoes too.

He can get it up, but getting it down again might be, ah, interesting....wait...we're talking about airplanes right?
    Most of the ones I can come up with are a bit too ,ah, adult for family use. Comes of being an old widower, I suppose....

A laugh a minute
    DH show me a good prank on the internet, but it is for someone who uses a blow dryer. They put flour in the blow dryer and you can visualize the rest.

GunnerMax
    we had a triplewhammy in the bank account. both of our paychecks, and our tax return hit on the same day. well the wife knows I have been drooling over some guns, and she asked me not to get anything this month due to the move and her car needing new tires.

So, I call her over the internet at 3am her time, hoping to wake her up and get her disorientated.

me: Hi honey
    her: hey baby
    me: hey I need you to go to my gunstore monday, or maybe a couple days after that to pick some things up
    her: what did you get?
    me: I ordered 3 guns, they should be there by monday or a little after
    her: what guns?
    me: that AK I was drooling over, a Glock 34 that I have been wanting, and a Hi-point .45ACP. total of about $1500
    her: what the f***?!?!?!?! really?
    me: yes really, dont forget
    her: are you f*&^ing kidding me? really, what the F*&#
    me: APRIL FOOLS
    her: really, what did you order?
    me: APRIL FOOLS (then it hits her)
    her: you son of a b*$&#
    me: (cannot stop laughing)

Best april fools ever!

Walking on Sunshine

Gunner,
    Shame on you. That's just mean, you brat, you, as I choke on my coffee, laughing my head off!! Just wait she'll get'cha good one day.

A laugh a minute
    Gunner you are so very lucky you wasn't at home when you pulled that on her. I can just imagine what she would of done. That is so funny.