Thread: Game of Thrones: Season II

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Game of Thrones: Season II

Starts tonight at 2100 on HBO. I highly recommend the show and the books for those that are in to medieval/fantasy entertainment.

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds like a good show. Too bad I don't have HBO.

Is kinda partial to Charmin...can you spare a square
    I read the books in December when we were in TN at our daughters place. I was laid up sick and our son (who also lives in TN) gave me the series to read.....great stuff. Since we came back home, the 4th book came out, and of course, I purchased it!

Now as to watching the series......we have a television, but, we are not hooked up to any outside transmissions. We use it only for DVD and VHS. Haven't had the lame Stream Media in my home for over 30 years. Guess that I am just a dinosaur.

You can watch the entire first season, and now the first episode of the second season here:

Fast Pass TV - Watch Movies Online Free

You can also watch your favorite movies, T.V. series, etc.

And the beauty of it.....It's free!

Bob
    III

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Love that series! I check Georges website for updates on the next book. Nothing as yet, but I keep hoping! And Game is the only reason I have HBO (commie so and so's).
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com