Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
I just got my ATS belt in, it's all set up. 2 17 round beretta mags, 1 AK mag, dump pouch, and thigh mounted blackhawk holster for now, i also added my modified mini holster for my lightstick brand flashlight, it is the same as the one i fabbed the mount for on my yugo, (belt to rifle is less than 2 seconds using one hand) the holster has another 17 rounder in its pouch, so that brings the pistol to 68 rounds on-hand. I've got a BOK that I'd like to get a hook and loop MOLLE ripoff panel for so I can get it loose but not worry about it in the front. This is a first line rig, so I wasn't looking to go heavy but there may be a few pouches in the future, just not sure what else I'd add. I attempted to put one of my blackhawk single mag pouches on the right side for a multi tool, and quickly found that the blackhawk speed strips don't work well with only 3 PALS loops, so I'll probably just grab a set of the small Maxpedition tac ties and weave them in. I kinda thought of getting a dropleg platform on support side for a dump pouch/extra stuff, but I dunno if I want to, it would have to be QD, and that causes it to ride a little low. I have my thigh rig for the 92A1 so high that I only use one strap, and the QD buckle adds a little too much length. This rig is first line, and can be supplemented in a minute with my plate carrier that is exclusively a rifle platform unless I add the cummerbund back on, which although more stable, is a whipping to get adjusted right in a hurry.
Love to see some pics of this!