I need help deciding on one of these. My shotgun platform will have my condor battle belt (cheap POS), but my AK fighting rig will have a QUALITY battlebelt. I will be getting suspenders, but that is not a hard question.

I will be using a surplus Alice belt with the setup. I have a number of sizes/types to try out. I can also use a Blackhawk riggers belt. A cobra belt (no matter how nifty) is almost useless to me. I cant justify spending money on that (I know, right?!) After the purchase of my AK pouches, and a better belt/dropleg platform, my fighing setup will be complete.

It seems like everyone has their hand in the battle belt honeypot. I am looking for: ability to mount dropleg holster and dropleg platform, ability to connect suspenders for comfort, large MOLLE landscape, comfort, made in the USA (support jobs) and most of all, durability and reliability (same reason for getting an AK). The price does not matter. But is the $42 ATS battle belt better than the $190 crye precision?

On second thought, I will probably order 2 of these due to my upcoming duty change. 1 for personal, 1 for professional use. I might actually get some use out of a battle belt. Remember, I use full armor with sideplates, and a SpecOpsBrand over-armor vest.

Suggestions between these? Any experience? I am hoping to tap the tactical side of your brains :lol: :lol: Do you know of any others? It is hard for me to decide what is best. I have been leaning towards the Viking Tactical Brokok Battlebelt, but I dont know. I have a month to decide, then I will place an order for 2.

SOE Tapered Battle belt
Original S.O.E. Gear
ATS Battle Belt
ATS Modular Padded War Belt
Cyre Precision
Low Profile Belt
HSGI
High Speed Gear, Inc. | Product Detail
Viking Tactical
Viking Tactics "Brokos" Battle Belt
Tactical Tailor
Tactical Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt