Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Booze!!

For the Love of Cats

Free Booze!!

There is a local thing here, affectionately known as a Manitoba Christmas tree...

when you go to the LC (liquor store), they often have little demo bottles hooked onto the neck of the real bottles. Seems that some people, will take a pile of them, hook them all onto one bottle and buy the bottle.

I've always made sure to have one on every bottle I buy, but had never thought of this until a while back, when I read about it on another forum

I've tried it twice, and not been given any flack either time. I have a friend that manages one of the stores, so I asked him about it

to Paraphrase: They don't give a shit, but don't like when people go too overboard. They see those little bottles as a huge waste of time. They come in large boxes as demos, and the staff has to clip them into the holder, and clip the holder onto the bottle. and if it is a week long promo, at the end of the week, they have to remove them, and store them for who knows how long.

stopped by the local LC on the way home a while ago, and while looking for some addons, I came accross these. 200 ml of crown. They were hooked onto the 66 pounders of crown, but it looked just fine hanging on my bottle of Rum.

the little fellas are adding up:

Out of all the neighbours that I hang out with, I am the only one in the city on a regular basis, So I often get a call to stop at CanTire for this, or PA for that, etc... or the Liquor store. So, making sure I have a spare bottle on everything I can every chance I can, is starting to add up nicely. Yes, I take the little bottle and keep it!

Rum:

whiskey and vodka:

A laugh a minute
    Free Booze? I am going to send you my address so you can mail me my FREE BOOZE. I like CROWN ROYAL and the CAPTAIN.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

hahaha... thats pretty clever!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Where's the epi?

I wonder if it works that way here in the states????
    I apologize for nothing...

Bacon Spam

in the states the salesmen are smart enough to carry the little bottles out to their car before the promotion begins, now thats free booze

GunnerMax
    I am going on 4 months sober.

IT FREAKING SUCKS

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMax View Post
    I am going on 4 months sober.

IT FREAKING SUCKS
    Don't want to be around ya when you finally make up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you say "PUKE BAG?"
    I apologize for nothing...

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Pretty cool. I dont think I've ever seen that here. Then again, I rarely ever hit up the "Class 6" establishments.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

I'm jealous. First, we don't get little freebies like that around here, and, even if we did, there's only one store I know of that doesn't have it out of reach, so we wouldn't be able to swap or add the freebies

I want free booze. Its expensive otherwise.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    I usually buy 10 or so of the little airline taster bottles every week and cross between shipping to them friends deployed, or add them to the stash of barter items. To date, im pretty sure ive got 200 or so of the little bottles in a crate in the preps.