1- Masters of Defense CQD Mk I Knife, Duane Dieter Design. Hell of a knife, Ive owned 4 in my lifetime, they either get lost in IED blasts, or on Patrol. Blackhawk Inc took over MOD, and quality took a serious hit after that. I had to search for 7 months before I could find another one to replace the last one I lost. Some people may think its crazy to spend $500-$600 on a pocketknife, but I have to disagree, quality gear is quality gear, and to me thats all that matters.

2- Remington Model 11, I call her Big Bertha. Got her at a hardware store here locally for $100, cracked stock, barrel cut down to 18.25". I got another stock for her, and she runs like a crackhead from the cops, Eats whatever I throw in her, and comes back for more. Shes my go to girl when things are dicey close range.

3- Fox Books survival series. I cant get enough of these books! Ive read them, re-read them, and am currently reading them again. Knowledge is power folks, you can have all the gear queer cool guy stuff, but if you dont know how to apply non-gear related survival skills into your prepping, you arent going to last.