Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn Ladies Forum

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues

Damn Ladies Forum

So the wife and I are on our laptops at the dinner table. . .

Shes hooting.. . . .cackling. . . giggling. . . . nose snorting. . .laughing.

Im asking whats so funny, and where is it so I can read it.

Her reply. . . .

"um. . . no, you cant read it"

Uh huh I say, and why not?. . . '

"Ladies Forum. . . "

So at least she clues me in onto what shes laughing about. Nice joke there ladies, "Why Do Men Snore?"

Ok, whats up here guys? Can we get a private forum for our jokes?? I want to lodge a official butt hurt complaint!

Claptrap's Problem Solver

If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Where's the epi?

Now we all know if you guys had one it wouldn't just have some jokes in it! It would have to have a female mod in order to keep it clean for all of you married guys LOL!!! Ours at least are cute. Ya have to admit that one was funny though. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...I never heard such a thing before!!!!!!
    I apologize for nothing...

Bacon saver

The old vapor lock huh? That's ok I got me a C-PAP machine fer that shit!

Be safe.............the night is your friend

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Yes lady HK, the same could be said for my DW, she was laughing so hard for a good 10 minutes, then it went evenlonger when she tried to tell me what it was about. Gotta admit, that was funny!

Bacon saver

I guess there are quite a few wives in the "Ladies Forum". Bet that's where they teach'em to kill snakes! Member that story bout the apple boys! Dang conspiracy I tell ya!

Be safe.............the night is your friend

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post

Ok, whats up here guys? Can we get a private forum for our jokes?? I want to lodge a official butt hurt complaint!

I was thinking the same thing. It really would be nice to have a place were we (us guys) could discuss our personal problems like... What happens to our under garments while working out in the heat, nose and ear hair removal techniques, Which are the best nail trimmers buck, old timer or case, the best way to cleanly do a farmers blow without wiping your hand on your jeans, ways to prevent chafing, a place that we can just release our built up gases without any complaints.

Watch one, Do one, Teach one
    Gentlemen,
    Having spent the last 30 years working in a mostly Female enviroement,Nursing,had a place in the corner of the unit with my heart monitors.......They forgot I was there ...Ages 19-60's......Had me blushing.....When they realized I was there............Crimson Red...and I've seen the dark side...I'll leave them be,besides I've heard enough Banana Hammock jokes to last a lifetime. but I loved every minute of it.

For the Love of Cats

Meh!

I still like the idea of a guys forum, and no, not moderated by a lady. (no offence ladyhk)

Guys have women problems, guys have women issues, guys have women preps to consider, guys need guy talk. period.

and No... no period talk! Er, well, maybe as it pertains to preps, especially for those of us with wives only semi on board.

IMO

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by IDTANDY View Post
    Gentlemen,
    Having spent the last 30 years working in a mostly Female enviroement,Nursing,had a place in the corner of the unit with my heart monitors.......They forgot I was there ...Ages 19-60's......Had me blushing.....When they realized I was there............Crimson Red...and I've seen the dark side...I'll leave them be,besides I've heard enough Banana Hammock jokes to last a lifetime. but I loved every minute of it.
    Oh... That is just not so... Women don't do that just ask one they will tell you so.