Thread: Meeting some fellow ants

A laugh a minute

Smile Meeting some fellow ants

Well we met ladyhk13 and BWRR. That was the first time meeting some of the ant colony. We had a wonderful time and they are really great people. Their dogs are also great and my dog misses them already. And just as lady and I thought, we really are twins in so many ways it's scary, . Dh and I learned a few things from them. Thanks again to you guys for making us feel welcome.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Awesome!
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

That is great news. It's always good to put a face with a name.

I have had the good fortune to meet Izzy and Lunch box. Both are good guys that I've had to pleasure of getting to know.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Taz, had I not been out of town, I woulda swung down.

Hopefully sometime soon, we could do a South east region cookout/ meetngreet.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Was glad to meet you guys Taz! We had a good time but I have to say you DO talk more than I do!! Hahahaha!!! Love BooBoo! She's such a sweetie! I swear you made her swallow a squeakie toy though.
    We had good talks (the guys talked more with each other and the gals talked to each other) and shared info. Nice and laid back. Dh is still banging himself about the steaks though...he NEVER messes them up, go figure.
    I apologize for nothing...

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Taz, had I not been out of town, I woulda swung down.

Hopefully sometime soon, we could do a South east region cookout/ meetngreet.
    I hear Piranha2 Knows just the place! hehehe...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

I do know an awesome place.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.