Thread: Dropleg MOLLE Platform sale

GunnerMax

Dropleg MOLLE Platform sale

I come across many sales during my daily perusing. This one I cannot pass up and not tell someone about it. It is a rather new company, and they have the Tactical Tailor's dropleg MOLLE large platform in ACU for less then $9! I emailed the company looking for more info about the platform, as I only buy "Made in USA" products, and they verified they were TT.

Compare these prices.
    lastchance

rigs

Im picking up some. Worse thing that can happen is that I can sell them at a gunshow.

I hope to see those instock numbers drop. Get then while they are cheap!

BTW, their other Tactical Tailor products are like 1/6 or 1/5 of normal price in the clearance isle. I love their clearance Isle greyghostoutlet.com

Cheers!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Yeah, ACU stuff is going cheap these days. Seen some of that myself lately.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Gunner...... you may be even more of a gear whore than I am...........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

GunnerMax
    oh I am. But I buy some gear to sell later because I will also be a gunshow whore. Like brand new TT dropleg, ill sell for like $20-$25 with the tags still on it. Making a profit on some items makes the wife happy. Like if I come back from a gunshow with more money than I left with, she will be happy

I have all the gear I need except for AK pouches and those awesome Cali Comp. Works quickie shotgun loaders, and some shotgun pouches. I am holding off on the shotgun pouches until I return to home and see what I have to work with.

What you guys dont know is that the gear that some of you guys buy over the course of years, I have done in a few months. Also, I am setting up 4 different, complete grab and go rigs. 1 for AK, 1 for shotgun, 1 for sniping with the Mosin, and one for the wife (in whatever platform she is going to use, im leaning towards AR-15)

Also I live in a gangbanger area, in a gated community. My #1 reason for SHTF prepping at the moment isnt fire, flooding, nuclear disaster, or whatever. Its the gangbangers deciding to declare law over a large apartment community due to a number of reasons and blocking the gates. If I cannot get out of my community its useless to evacuate or bugout, or go to the store.
    Last edited by GunnerMax; 05-17-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Bacon Spam

boy they sure make up for it in the shipping , something that will fit in a padded envelope for $ 2 and they want almost $ 8 ....