Thread: What knives do you keep in the kitchen?

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

What knives do you keep in the kitchen?

The wife had a thing for the Pampered Chef stuff....I'll admit....they are good knives...

Where's the epi?

I have several different kinds but I love those ceramic ones!!! They are awesome!
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

I have a full set of top end Henckels. Awesome knives!!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

i have 3 butcher a good paring knife one serated and a knife sharpener plus a bunch of steak knives and of course my smith and wesson cutting horse i keep on me at all times

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Full set of Wusthof (Grand Prix II) and same kitchen shears. Love them and they will last my lifetime and even my grandkids life time.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

A variety of Spyderco and Cold Steel, including a Finn Bear and Western Hunter, Some Old Hickory knives and a cleaver, two Green River paring knives and some poultry shears, plus some others. While I really like the high end knives, I find myself using my CS in the kitchen (at home or camping) most of the time.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I'll most likely shit myself

My favorite ones are the Henkles blades, several sizes. We also have several small Swiss Army blades that are great for veggies. 1 of the pampered chefs and it is a great knife, and our newest one that I can't remember the brand, but it's ceramic and is far and away the sharpest knife I have ever used. Gotta be really careful with that one, it'll cut you bad before you realize it.

Bacon Spam

Solingen which are also made at the Henckles factory in Germany, just sold under a different name to a different market, but the same blade and quality

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    A set of Wusthof "Classic" that I got for father's day a couple of years ago. We use them often enough (and I mean every knife ALL the time) that I need to invest in a decent set of sharpening stones for them as I really don't want to screw them up.