Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tactical corsets

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

speechless... slightly disturbed... uh....

wait what were we talking about?
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Guys....

I am usually loathe to do this, but I'm shutting this one down. I really see no relevance to prepping with this item. Eye candy and fun? Sure. But it's really not a piece of prepping equipment in any way I can see.

Normally I'd move this to town hall but the only purpose it will serve there is to be a basis of a girly thread, which I'm not interested in for this site.

Sniper, thanks for taking the time to create a thread. Hope this isn't an issue bud, but this thread really isn't great on several different levels. Since most of the replies are guys drooling over the babe, and not a discussing of how this could be used for real, I've got to shut er down.

Thanks - Senior Wet Blanket
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout