As i explain in the other post about money habit i have been helping someone i know about basic facts of making sure that you understand the facts of building up your retirement .Since i have a small paycheck coming into my monthly bills i try and keep my bills down to under $550.oo a month along with a few once a year payouts for the bills .

My once a year payouts as follows

-car-tags-$175.oo
-car insurance-$650.oo
-car maintenace insurance that pays for all the repairs on the car -$750.oo
-land taxs per year -$320.oo
-medical and dental insurance-$560.oo
-insurance for the house and land for fire and other type damages if it something
happens where i live at- like the CrownKing fire we just had in Az $230.oo
-misc payouts for the year-$400.oo
grand total for the year-$3085.oo

i get a better deal on some of the insurance by doing a once a year payout for them instead of a money deal along with bundling some of the insurance togerther like car and medical & dental and home insurance through one place .

My car is less than five years old and it does have to smog tested once a year and it pass without a problem but each year the car tags do get a little cheaper as the car get olders ..The insurance on the car is full coverage and i do get a better deal with the fact i do a once a year payment on the socalled insurance policy i have with the company

my socalled every three months bill payouts
-oil change for the smart -$35.oo
-personal meds i need -$21.oo
total-$56.oo

my month basic monthly bills

-Food-$200.oo
-cellphone -$45.00
-misc items-$100.oo
-Gas for the vehicle -$60.oo
-eating out and going to the movies -x-twice a month -$40.oo
-extra items not listed -$100.oo
total-$545.oo

Since my house & it land that is sits on is paid for along with the only really thing i have to do once a year is pay the taxs that the state of Az asked for once a year .

MY cellphone is a Saight Talk smartphone that use a unlimited plan that 45.dollars a month for everything from calling to text to 411 and other thing and it beening a Andriod phone i download a program that allows me to use it as a moblie hotspot for Ipad as my main internet device also

The socalled misc items like toliet paper --papertowels--bathsoap--dishsoap-razorblades-shaving soap--etc-etc-etc also this is also for the fuel that bought for the generator during the winter months because of not getting enough solar to charge the battie bank ..

I go out twice a month to the movies and nice dinner to enjoy things .i go to place like Goldern Corral or another all you can eat buffets type places for my dinner and catch a before 6.pm movie that half off the normal price of the movie

I do pack my lunch to save money and drink ice tea when i work or buy a 1.5.liter soda for my lunch to drink when i'm at break