All of the above, plus careful landscaping to minimize the chance of wildfire hitting our buildings (which have steel roofs anyway).

We also have a dedicated gas-engine fire pump connected to our water cistern (and a draft line into the pond), and a couple of hose stands around the buildings. The system serves double-duty, we can use it to clean the buildings and roofs, dampen the dust down, and have really intense water fights.

Being monitored doesn't do much for us - the closest response is more than 30 minutes away. A few years ago we had an oven catch fire in the kitchen, and by the time the first-in engine arrived the fire was out (I let them do overhaul). Had we not been there, the house would have burned to the foundation. Between the insurance and the wife, I bought a new kitchen and new appliances.

I do host a yearly party for all the emergency responders (law enforcement, fire depts including USFS, EMS including the medevac guys) to keep them involved in getting here faster. And the EMS guys kind of work for me anyway.