Quote Originally Posted by tompnoid View Post
If we are talking taking on an army i am strategically located cliffs on both sides one way in or out its a pinch point so buggin in is the best bet. but leaving will eventually happen and the rear is best way out for us. i am taking 2 rifles and my shot gun no auto matic weapons but the shot gun has plenty of buck shot and one round at a time will suppress alot of people. i have stuffed my winter coat with ammo so it is wear able and able to carry a thousand rounds while still being able to carry a tent food small amount of water and basic bug out supplies.
Have you ever carried two rifles and a shotgun? Its not so easy, then you have several types of ammo unless the rifles are the same, but shotgun ammo is heavy too.

I used to think I'd carry several of my weapons, but after taking a little hike with them packed I decided that made no sense. Just have a good primary and a handgun.

In some situations I can see taking my 10/22 takedown as well. Of course all of this is assuming I end up solo, hopefully I can get my team together before I have to go into
a fight.