Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What would be the best bet for a BOV.

For the Love of Cats

Hey BWRR, can you ziptie a block of wood to the gas pedal? Either that or give her a ski-pole! lol

That ford looks like a rounder softer version of a Land Cruiser.

badass!

I could do a lot of stupid in one of those!
    Last edited by Sniper-T; 11-27-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Hey BWRR, can you ziptie a block of wood to the gas pedal? Either that or give her a ski-pole! lol

badass!

I'm Laughin my arse off and she's not! Go figure, but.........I do have a plan coming in the mail.............Ooooooooh we're off the see the Lizard!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post

badass!

Ok......Sniper Dude you are in such big trouble when I see you - kicks to the shins are coming your way. Blocks taped to the pedal? Come on now, I'm not driving the lawn mower here (yes, son actually did that to the riding mower for me so I could drive it - dh finally put clamps on it so it would stop spinning). Ski pole? Really? I was starting to think I was going to end up like Fred Flinstone.
    You do know that it's not a Ford, right? Never a Ford (found on road dead) truck in this driveway...Chevy all the way.
    If you were talking about the new Ford van like thing, isn't the nose really short compared to the Land Cruiser? It still looks like a van pretty much just with lots of stuff thrown on it.
    I apologize for nothing...

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by TEOTWAWKI13 View Post
    I live in the Chattanooga, TN/Ringgold, GA area, and saw a van similar to this for $15k. It was a few months back, but it was 4x4 and had the high top riser on it for camping and such. I'm sure you could rig it up your self to be how you wanted it to be....lift kits, etc.
    Hell you're just over Mount Eagle from me............but back to the subject, there is that "DIY" pride of stepping back and knowing "you" did it. Sure it takes time if you have it and some money and know how. But that's half the fun and "pain".............again we didn't know you were that close, Hmmmmmmmm? We sure did look at a few properties in your neck-o-the-woods. Had some caves out there as well. Good country, things just didn't pan out.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.