Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deceiving the enemy... persay....

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    I have to stay put, family will be heading here but we are the front of subdivision and someone had the idea of posting infectious disease quarantine signs around and having a few bodies around to look like the plague or something was in our house.
    I hope they aren't real bodies since they will start to decomp and that is how diseases start and spread. Pull out the Holloween dummies.
    I apologize for nothing...

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Rather than making a home look vandalized i'm going to board it up and make it as defensible as possible. I'm thinking that a well protected home will be more of a deterrent than a home that looks to be easy pickings.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

In his experience the hammer head is better

The thing that worries me about that is your a sitting duck then. I'm all about defending your home and property but you board yourself in and all it takes is a few people to surround your house and one fire bomb and your trapped, or you run out and your dead.

If I shelter in place i will do my best to make my house look worthless. I will defend it but I also know that there comes a time when for me and my family to survive ill need to escape.

If I bug out I hope to have enough time to take everything possible. If not the house will look worthless and I have a few secret spots to hide stuff in. Chances are even looking looted it will be picked through multiple times so I expect nothing for me if I return.