Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Um. . . what happened to the "LIKE" button?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The source of all known trouble in the universe

Sorry guys, I am working on a replacement. I have one option, but it is quite expensive. I am thinking about it though.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Sorry guys, I am working on a replacement. I have one option, but it is quite expensive. I am thinking about it though.
    I saw a like script the other day at vb.org but it had enough affiliate links in the footer to drive me to drink...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

I am interested in this one, but I don't want the free version. The Pro version is $85, so I am thinking about it. I am spending a lot of money on this site already. I'll take a decision soon. Worse case scenario, I will install the free version.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbeco...t&productid=22

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    I am interested in this one, but I don't want the free version. The Pro version is $85, so I am thinking about it. I am spending a lot of money on this site already. I'll take a decision soon. Worse case scenario, I will install the free version.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbeco...t&productid=22

RedJohn ; I'm of the opinion that if $85.00 will get the set up you like ; Then I 'm more than willing to help cover your cost. You have set up a site here for people who truly believe in helping those of like mind. I know you'd probably like to do it on your own but we are family ( colony ) here. We cannot expect you to carry the full burden of this site when many of us ( WANT ) a certain feature.

Family is family ; And it's my duty to help you make this the most informative and fun site on the net towards prepping in it's most natural sense.
    In closing ; may I ask of you to let us help you in this endeavor?

As Always:
    George

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Yep I agree, I'm more than willing to help with the cost.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I would have "liked" what Eagle and Kodiak posted if I could....I am in on the cost also.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

I'll most likely shit myself

Me to. Tell me what I need to do.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Well, whether they (Stig/Redjohn) "like" it or not we're going to help. BP, a few members have contacted me in regards to the site needing some help (and we're gonna)...your more than welcome to pm or text me.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Nah, don't worry. I'll get it and install it. Not today as I am at my mom's, but I'll try tomorrow. I do appreciate the offers though.

ETA: Just installed the "LITE" version because Paypal is giving me grief, but I cannot see the icons. I'll deal with this when I come back.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

RJ and I remain eternally grateful that you guys & gals are willing to support the colony like that. It means the world to us that you believe in what we've all been working towards to the point you'd be willing to donate.

We're working out a number of details and always trying to improve things a little bit here and there so improve the user experience.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout