Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things I have learned about living in a small cabin and downsizing to small place

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Please tell me THIS isn't you
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

^^LMAO......I just started a thread about that.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Grand Poobah of the Smart Car Appreciation Society
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Please tell me THIS isn't you
    No that not me because of the area of Az where i'm at that would stand out like a sore thumb . I have moved down into the Hierolyghic mountains area where i found a nice piece of land that was more of what i wanted in the way of land with few people around me because of the lack of serivces in the area

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Excellent post, Hank. Thanks!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.