Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at Prepping from the other side

I'll most likely shit myself

Looking at Prepping from the other side

Folks I ran across this video over in another forum and thought I should share it with you folks for discussion.

I watched this with my mouth flopped open. Holy shit, this guy, and I'm sure lots of others, know all about what we are doing and just flat plan on taking it all. I have always known shit would be bad. I guess I just never quite looked at it thru the other sides eyes before.

Thoughts? Solutions?

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Thoughts?

He's an idiot trying desperately to sound intelligent.

What he "fails to consider" is that many of us don't talk openly about exactly what we plan on doing to deal with the "assemblies" he speaks of.

What he "hasn't thought about" is that many of don't plan on being a house of 3 people waiting around for a pack of jackals to tear us apart.

What he isn't thinking about is that many of are taking active steps right this minute to deal with what he's describing, but are smart enough not to post chapter and verse about said plans on the internet.

He is no different than the street thug who wants my $20 because he's too lazy to earn his own. He can try to sound "thought provoking" and "edgy" but what he's really saying is "I'm an ignorant, lazy fuck who'd rather steal than earn."

Solutions:

Found HERE
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I think he under estimates the challenges of over running a place that someone has fortified. I also doubt his gang is going to walk every dirt road in the country and the odds of finding my place is very low.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Thoughts?

He's an idiot trying desperately to sound intelligent.

What he "fails to consider" is that many of us don't talk openly about exactly what we plan on doing to deal with the "assemblies" he speaks of.

What he "hasn't thought about" is that many of don't plan on being a house of 3 people waiting around for a pack of jackals to tear us apart.

What he isn't thinking about is that many of are taking active steps right this minute to deal with what he's describing, but are smart enough not to post chapter and verse about said plans on the internet.

He is no different than the street thug who wants my $20 because he's too lazy to earn his own. He can try to sound "thought provoking" and "edgy" but what he's really saying is "I'm an ignorant, lazy fuck who'd rather steal than earn."

Solutions:

Found HERE
    ^^THIS + 100000000000000000

what a total fucking assclown

I think....I know that he's going to be in a world of hurt when he tries to run with his little theory.

Sometimes, I can not believe the sheer retarded stupidity that is in peoples heads.

I'm pretty sure that I've single handedly killed more people in one engagement than the number of folks in his "posse".
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 07-27-2012 at 03:45 AM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Well for ya'll in TN you know where to come, I don't think we would have an overcrowding problem.
    I apologize for nothing...

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Well for ya'll in TN you know where to come, I don't think we would have an overcrowding problem.
    Glad you cleared it with me...............guess I'll be wearing the apron again. Keeps the powder off my jeans.......I hate flash burns. NO PISSIN IN THE CREEKS!

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

AND NO WANNABE BEAVERS EITHER! (log jams)

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I can see it now... "Jerome! Your head just explo....". This guy may be right till he meets someone who hunts, or has experience with using a precision rifle. So, how long do ya think his buddies will hide after the first one's brains get splattered all over them, and they can't figure out where the shot came from? Wait till he meets a "gang" of well trained preppers, that'll be fun.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I'm just going to say "No comment" at this time.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

The hot sexy one

Glad he believes what he sees on TV......