Thread: For the Navy - new warrior song

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

For the Navy - new warrior song

Enjoy!
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 07-28-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I'll most likely shit myself

AWESOME video!
    Thanks for sharing it.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    I thought the song was pretty damn good. I can dig it! But being retired Navy I'll have to speak with prejudice. As usual they give way too much credit and "air" time to the aviation and "Big deck" communities. It's always been that way and always will. Sorry guys but it's always been a sore spot with me. They always had extra pay even when they aren't performing the duties. But that's ok because we have our own pride and satisfaction. But I'm going to shut up, ok, I'm going to shut up now. OK right now. I'M A SURFACE WARRIOR! With flippers! Hoo-Yah!

Be safe..............the night is your friend.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

I'm with you brother. Did most of my time on small boys, except for a 4 year stint with a P-3 squadron. USS Dewey, USS CONNOLE (decom crew) USS Donald B Berry (decom crew), small boy and brown water is where the action is.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

All the Warrior Song rock!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Sends messages from his BRONYDEVICE using MobileBro2
    Excellent video! Thanks for posting!

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    I'm with you brother. Did most of my time on small boys, except for a 4 year stint with a P-3 squadron. USS Dewey, USS CONNOLE (decom crew) USS Donald B Berry (decom crew), small boy and brown water is where the action is.
    Figg sailor and sub chaser huh? But at least the rotor heads could hold their chow on a small boy, I'll give them that, hell I'll give them allot more respect then the fixed wingers. They always picked me up out of the water........and kicked me out the door too. I did many things when I was in, that's the great thing about the Navy, no limits! Congrats on your retirement brother!

Be safe..............the night is your friend.