Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini cows

A laugh a minute

Mini cows

Just received this link and thought I would share. For those who need beef and milk and everything that goes with a full size cow but doesn't have the land for them. Try these are for size.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Susta...Milk-Cows.aspx
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Where's the epi?

Thanks Taz. This was a great article. It's probably sitting in my Inbox but you made it easy for me to read it (there are almost 12,000 emails in my inbox now) since I just can't keep up. I just love these little guys and can't wait to get 2 of them. A steer and cow. They can do whatever is natural. If she gets pregnant we can always sell the calf.
    I apologize for nothing...

I'll most likely shit myself

Very cool cows. I didn't know they were so expensive. Even so, they would be nice for a small group. Just a head of cattle as the group enlarges.

Where's the epi?

I am sooooooooooo lucky that my bestest friend fell into a deal where she was just given a herd and so she is going to sell us a couple from what will be bred when we are ready. I'm sure I'll get a super deal. If she actually decides to do more breeding and sell them I can get any of you local here in central TN in touch with her and you can work out a deal. It would probably be a win/win situation. She told me today that she thinks two of the cows are pregnant right now.
    I apologize for nothing...

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Why are these better than goats?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Thanks Taz. This was a great article. It's probably sitting in my Inbox but you made it easy for me to read it (there are almost 12,000 emails in my inbox now) since I just can't keep up. I just love these little guys and can't wait to get 2 of them. A steer and cow. They can do whatever is natural. If she gets pregnant we can always sell the calf.
    Don't get a steer if you want a calf

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    O COOL. They already come in a quarter pounder size!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    You'll need a bull if you want your heifer to calve. Steers shoot blanks as they are missing two vital organs!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    You'll need a bull if you want your heifer to calve. Steers shoot blanks as they are missing two vital organs!
    They can't even shoot at all.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

Bacon Spam

Looks like coyote food around these parts