Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: powder milk and powder jello pudding

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    You can also add a teaspoon of vanilla flavoring to the milk or Provident has vanilla powder as well as artificial vanilla powder for sale in a small can, about the size of a can of veggies. I think I read on their website a client added the vanilla powder to the powdered milk and it was pretty good.
    At least they said their kids drank it and thought it was "regular" milk. They also said get the milk good and cold.
    The gel promoter in the pudding mix gives it the right feel.....and yes.....very cold is best for drinking.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Crotch Rocket

powder milk and powder jello pudding

Quote Originally Posted by hank2222 View Post
    The basic problem was it was not setting up in the socalled 5.min time frame and it took about 40 mins for it to complete set and firm up in the bowels i was using
    If ya'll can excuse the toilet humor

The only time I ever get a 5 minute set in the bowels is if I eat McDonald's, and it isn't firm then either. 40 minutes is more like right.

But it is good to know using powdered ingredients can affect set times in "bowls"

"I don't always pick on spelling, but when I do..."
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!