Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does your every day attire consist of?

For the Love of Cats

Summer: Cargo pants(zip off), T-shirt, and steel toed runners
    Winter: Lined cargo pants, t-shirt, steel toed runners, parka, toque

In the summer, I have a comfy pair of Sandles in the truck, along with spare shorts and shirt and ball cap.
    In the Winter, I have spare winter boots in the truck along with extra socks, extra mitts and toque, long johns, and wool sweater. (In addition to my winter kit, and my BOB).
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Thinks it might be German

I've got an office job that requires business casual at the very least. So M-F I'm in dress pants, and shoes, with either a button down or polo. I keep cargo shorts, t-shirt, socks, and a pair of Bellevilles in the GHB in the truck. Cargo pants, Thermal unders as well as watch cap, gloves, and jacket, get loaded in the Fall.
    Most of my GHB gear will have me looking somewhat militant... I won't blend in well at all with the masses, but most of my GH Routes, once out of the city, are along streams and RR tracks, so I would rather blend in there. I do plan to add a colorful, civy looking XXL over shirt, and pack cover that I could easily wear or remove as the situation dictates.

Weekends: cargo shorts, cargo pants, t-shirt, Keen TargheeII's, riggers belt.
    The 12 Gauge... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Do you have a robot?
    Generally I am wearing T-shirt and jeans, with Merrell Moab shoes, Wilderness instructors belt, Schrade multi tool, phone and wallet. I generally carry a Colt 1911 with me which is sometimes replaced by a Glock.

The truck has a complete kit, always, with enough to get me where ever I need to go. It has food and water that will sustain me for at least a week. I have a large backpack in the event that I have to go it on foot. Shotgun, pistol, rifle and lots of ammo, along with various tools and clothing.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Working: Sport coat, button down shirt, dress slacks, dress shoes and tie.

Office day/weekends: Jeans or BDUs, tshirt, Merril MOAB's, possibly overshirt if greater ccw concealment is needed.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Premium Member

Working...khaki pants or dress slacks, and usually a polo/golf shirt, dress shoes. I sell cars, so my vehicle is a football field away. In it are my hiking boots, jacket, khaki hiking pants that zip off, a light shirt, and socks, as well as my GHB, which is red in color. My clothes aren't that "tactical" looking, so I wouldn't stick out where I work or where I'd be going.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Blue jean pants or shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes. I don't own any other clothes, except for my hunting stuff.

Re: What does your every day attire consist of?

T-shirt, olive or khaki quick dry cargo shorts, and merrells

Walking on Sunshine

Normally, pre-foot surgery I wore dresses or business skirt suits and 3 inch heels. After surgery, Slack suits with athletic shoes but have graduated to "normal" flats and arch supports most of the day now. At home sweats and my slippers or bare feet depending on the weather.

Need the worlds hottest pepper seeds? See him...
    M-F office casual, Dickies pants, polo shirt, street shoes, GHB
    Friday - jeans, polo shirt, sneakers, GHB
    In the vehicle are jeans, zip-off pants, socks, boots and light jacket.
    weekends - jeans or shorts, T-shirt and boots to Reef sandals