Page 101 of 389 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

A laugh a minute
    try soft pretzels, their fun to make. Or cinnomin( how do you spell that word?) buns, easy and fun. Twin just talkedto you today about stevia and stuff.will try to get you that link on Pvc hydro lettuce.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

A laugh a minute
    made carmel stevia, harvesting wild herbs, and our spring water is not running good. Guess I have to do a rain dance,lol. I know how to make it rain but it rains for days when I do.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

For the Love of Cats

That'll fill your barrels!

If you want you can have my rain. It just doesn't want to quit
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

For the Love of Cats

Not much for prep, but since it rained most of the weekend, I cleaned up in the garage. First order of business was to find a home for this beast, plug it in, and get it 'filled'

Beer, coolers, pop(mix), water. cans or bottles, it cools and dispenses them all.

Next up... sort and organize them dang shelves!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Not much for prep, but since it rained most of the weekend, I cleaned up in the garage. First order of business was to find a home for this beast, plug it in, and get it 'filled'

Beer, coolers, pop(mix), water. cans or bottles, it cools and dispenses them all.

Next up... sort and organize them dang shelves!
    That giant boom box makes me wanna bust out some break dancing moves.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

For the Love of Cats

rofl

You shoulda come out for the hog-roast peanut night at the saloon on Friday. woulda loved to see them peanut Shells flying with some headspins!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    rofl

You shoulda come out for the hog-roast peanut night at the saloon on Friday. woulda loved to see them peanut Shells flying with some headspins!
    Hurts my scalp doing it on peanut shells and asphalt, I prefer a good refrigerator box. Lol
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    I am digging out the lower pond that the racoons shredded. I am gonna build a pit greenhouse it. I am waiting on the companies to come in and mark where the lines are so I can dig safely. (That is life digging holes in the suburbs) I am planing on merging the pond and the green house for an aquaponic environment. Fish waste is awesome for plants and Plant is waste is good fer da fish. When that is a reality I need to find Pacho, trout, catfish or tilapia and start that up...

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodin View Post
    I am digging out the lower pond that the racoons shredded. I am gonna build a pit greenhouse it. I am waiting on the companies to come in and mark where the lines are so I can dig safely. (That is life digging holes in the suburbs) I am planing on merging the pond and the green house for an aquaponic environment. Fish waste is awesome for plants and Plant is waste is good fer da fish. When that is a reality I need to find Pacho, trout, catfish or tilapia and start that up...
    What is a pit green house? Just curious, I know that fish emulsion is one of the best fertilizers but since we won't have fish in the green house but will most likely have them in a pond I wonder how the pond water would work using it in a hydroponic system? Thoughts?
    I apologize for nothing...

I have still yet to grow a brain
    A pit green house is half underground and other half is above ground. This helps keep the temp more constant. so for me it will be aprox 4' underground with 3' sticking out of the ground. And what is sticking out will allow sun to shine in. I plan on having tanks in the pit greenhouse that contain the baby fish. And when they are large enough transfer into the pond. To grow, mate and be eaten.
    Last edited by Vodin; 06-13-2012 at 01:10 AM.