Page 134 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Not $40 for all? You mean $40 each? If you decide to sell any or can get more let me know.

It was $40 for all. 4 bucks per mag.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    It was $40 for all. 4 bucks per mag.
    You sir....suck....j/k....great find
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Well lets see....we "inherited" an old disk for free I guess. Actually, a buddy of my father in law has sold his farm, and is giving away some equipment, and my FIL snatched up the disk. So, it's still at my FIL house in town, but it will make it's way out to the farm in a week or so. It will come in very handy for breaking up the sod where the garden is going to be. The future garden spot is one of the three pasture lots I have, which I am rotating the horses through. For this winter, I will keep the horses in the garden lot, and they can muck it all up, crap all over, and enjoy themselves.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    You sir....suck....j/k....great find
    IZZY, I agree....you suck...dangit..I'm jealous!!!! No, really congrats on a steal my friend! I love those mags. They are over $55. each here in Florida, when you can find them.

- - - Updated - - -

We would love to hear how you got them so cheap.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    IZZY, I agree....you suck...dangit..I'm jealous!!!! No, really congrats on a steal my friend! I love those mags. They are over $55. each here in Florida, when you can find them.

- - - Updated - - -

We would love to hear how you got them so cheap.
    a GI buddy of mine needed some gas money for his trip home after he get out next week. He doesnt have an AR, so he threw out $40 bucks and I said "sold".

I also grabbed another MICH helmet, Interceptor vest, hard plates, goretex top and bottoms, rain suit top and bottoms, rucksack, and a complete FLC
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    a GI buddy of mine needed some gas money for his trip home after he get out next week. He doesnt have an AR, so he threw out $40 bucks and I said "sold".

I also grabbed another MICH helmet, Interceptor vest, hard plates, goretex top and bottoms, rain suit top and bottoms, rucksack, and a complete FLC
    I'll give ya $80 for those mags, that's 100% profit! Pm me for address. Lol
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

$160....not kidding.....
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I'll give ya $80 for those mags, that's 100% profit! Pm me for address. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    $160....not kidding.....
    You guys are funny............

prepguide
    I did a presentation last night on personal security and situational awareness to a group of approximately 40 preppers at a meeting in Oklahoma City. Good crowd, attentive and had some great questions. I love my job!

For the Love of Cats

put about 50 pounds of deer into the freezer, and have another 15 pounds in marinade for jerky.
    Last edited by Sniper-T; 10-19-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.