Page 156 of 388 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Premium Member
    don't know where this actually goes so i'll put it here. SPORTSMANS GUIDE has "wag bags" [ disposable toilet bags] on sale/clearance, 10@14.99. Seems an item most "prepping activities" would need.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by greg48 View Post
    don't know where this actually goes so i'll put it here. SPORTSMANS GUIDE has "wag bags" [ disposable toilet bags] on sale/clearance, 10@14.99. Seems an item most "prepping activities" would need.
    Agree!!! Defiantly good to have in your stash.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Local grocer had a sale on canned goods, $.50 a can, so we went a little tiny bit crazy yesterday, bought a couple dozen cans.

It stopped raining for a bit, so this morning we worked on the pole barn some more. Hopefully we have it completed by the end of this month. I was hoping sooner, but this rain is messing with us. Grr.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I rearranged the garage dome to be better able to store things better, which gave me a little more room for my gun cleaning bench, and then finished out the day be reloading 75 rounds of 9mm.

prepguide
    One big thing for me that I have been telling myself to do for some time was go through my tools and toolbox (large three section rolling unit) and get it better organized. I use my tools a number of times during the week and while things do end up back in the correct drawer its not always neat (i"m a bit ocd when it comes to neatness, the Felix Unger disorder lol) so I took care of that. I went drawer by drawer and cleaned it up and reorganized. I am much happier with it now. KNOWING where items are versus "I think its in that drawer" is much better. Also did my monthly food inventory.

Re: What have you done to prep this week?

Buckets, bags & O2 absorbers came in so I promptly put back 80 lbs of rice & pinto's.

Oh & 20 more gallons of water while I was at it.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Got 450 rounds of .45acp and 100 rounds of 12ga birdshot. Bought a 50 gallon rain/water barrel to put under a downspout and picked up a marlin model 60 for $25 from a guy at work, needs cleaned but it looks to be in good shape.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Got 450 rounds of .45acp and 100 rounds of 12ga birdshot.
    where the hell did you find that?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

prepguide
    Yeah what he said ^ !

40, 9, 45 and shotgun shells are a plenty at all the wally worlds around here. Along with 3006 and the like.

Only 22 LR and 223 are not to be found.

Jimmy