Page 188 of 389 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Picked up a hundred rounds of 9mm today.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I cleaned out the garage, an got rid of a lot of unneeded junk, which then allowed me to clean off and rearrange my reloading table. I then was able to reload 100 rds. Of 9mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCPC View Post
    In sunny CA?

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    I'm "declaring" early but I plan to finally finish the raised bed tomorrow, rain or shine. Stupid thing has been mocking me from the back yard for almost two months...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCPC View Post
    I had heard it was almost impossible to get ammo in CA, not because they are scarce, but because its CA. Is that true?

I'll most likely shit myself

In got the last of my squash and melons out last night. Gotta replant the Cucumbers and am gonna try and find more onion sets or slips. We picked about a gallon of cherries and froze them to make jelly as time permits.

prepguide
    Been servicing and rehabbing implements in readiness for wheat harvest which is looking like it will start tomorrow for us in this part of western Oklahoma. So gonna be a little absent the next three weeks or so. Going to be great though to have another couple hundred bushels of fresh non GMO hard red winter wheat on hand :-) Stay safe all

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

took inventory of optics....again....GTG.

Found "new to us" insulated utility camper shell for LPOP.....ripping old cross tie one out...going with concrete floor and CMU walls....many sand bags.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    I had heard it was almost impossible to get ammo in CA, not because they are scarce, but because its CA. Is that true?
    The ammo situation here is pretty fubar. People are still lining up at some places to buy up everything that comes in, and then put it up on gunbroker later that day. It's ridiculous and needs to stop. I'm all for the free market, but people need to realize that they are only hurting other gun owners by doing it.

What's weird is I can get .223 and 7.62x39 no problem at my local place, although the prices are a little inflated, especially on .223. Try and find some 30-30 on the other hand, and you're gonna have a bad time.

Pistol ammo is just about back to normal price wise, but it's still hard to find. That's why I jumped on that 100 rounds when I saw it.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    If you need 30.30, let me know, just sold a bunch of it on calguns, (Ive been on there since mid-2005) got a bunch more im going to sell this weekend.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I read your post about selling some 30/30 online. I would be interested in a couple of boxes...what info do I need to by on that site?