Page 206 of 389 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Bought the usual extra supplies. Canned some salsa and jalapenos. Got some supplies to camo my AR after reading another thread here

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Seafoam. . . great stuff! Been using it for years!

decided to check out some of those Kaito Solar/Dynamo radios I scored. . . turns out a couple of them are junk, the dynamo is jacked. Saved them for spare parts if I ever need them, but have to admit, I was a bit disappointed.

Fellow MAG-mate just got in another semi-load of wood for cutting. . .so, chainsaws, mauls, and manpower went to work. Got it half done, so got to finish it up this weekend.

RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Purchased a Geiger counter a couple of weeks ago, got 3 Kaito radios, reloaded about 250 9mm rounds, shot about 250 9mm rounds, and right now I am getting ready to dehydrate 2 bushels of apples.

For the Love of Cats

awesome looking load of wood Stormy. does he deliver just slightly to the North West of you?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    awesome looking load of wood Stormy. does he deliver just slightly to the North West of you?
    No idea to be honest, MAG-mate set this up a few years ago, he pays for the semi delivery, and the gas to run the equipment, and the guy gives him the wood for free. As far as details, Hes not telling, and Im not asking, all I do it run the splitter!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

This week, I joined a local pool with a friend and we are starting water aerobics for the winter. We both have spinal issues, and while we walk daily, with winter coming that will become less consistent. We are hoping to maintain if not improve our range of motion throughout the winter, so we're not starting over come Spring again.
    I did manage to get some more canned goods that were on sale at a local market, combined with coupons - there were some really great deals.
    I have been going through my small kitchen appliances and getting rid of duplicates - food processor, blender with food processor attachment, electric hand mixer, immersion blender with food processor attachment...and a counter kitchen aid type mixer. I'm keeping the immersion blender with it's attachments. That's it. The rest of the stuff is taking up space I could use otherwise. We also have one of those Farberware "magic bullet" type blender things - that we are also keeping, the kids use it daily.

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Canned some spaghetti sauce and got a barrel vice for one of my gun projects.

Walking on Sunshine

DH is going to make some salsa as our Roma's have exploded Got six big acorn squash this year. ,he's also cleaned out most of the garden boxes and covered them with plastic. He's trying something different this year in hopes that next year he won't get weeds in the beds. We'll see how that goes and let y'all know.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Shot the snot out the AK, daughter shot the most... Practiced the EB Combat Reload, a system I devised that is a deviation from what you typically see... Im building a video of it now. Maybe not faster, but it is a much more sure method. And its pretty fast too IMHO... Once I get to practice more Im sure speed will be better... however I at this time find it personally to be superior to the "traditional" AK mag change.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Planted plum, peach, and fig trees today. They're good sized trees. The plum is 9' tall, and the peach is 10'. The fig is about 7' and is covered in figs. There will soon be a new house built behind us, and hopefully these will provide a little barrier between us and them, as well as fruit for possibly canning, and giving away. The neighborhood picnic was last week, and everybody that met us said... "Oh, you're the ones with the garden" The back of our lot slopes up hill, and is 100% visible from the street in front of our house, which isn't ideal for OPSEC, but its the best place we had to plant, so it is what it is.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.