Page 280 of 388 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesneuen View Post
    EB, did you cover supported and unsupported chambers? Makes a little difference reloading and it's always good to know.
    Yes sir, we did cover that ground! But since I dont own any second rate weapons with an unsupported chamber, I had to use the enternets to show pictures. HA HA HA!

The Sig fired brass you send me was all 100% top shelf stuff. The brass I fire from my M&P is also devoid of the dreaded bulge.

What we did tonight:

357 mag: decapped, resized, belled and primed 40 pcs. Primed 70 pcs. (100 pcs ready to load, need bullets, need to test load with ETR7 powder)

9 mm: belled 400 pcs that were previously decapped and resized. Low on primers, have no bullets.

40 S&W: Loaded 200 rnds, ready to fire!

Left: 2.5lbs powder, 300 small primers, 1k large primers.
    Need: .45/230 bullets, .40/180 bullets, 9mm/124 bullets, small primers, always... more powder.

I wont be happy until I have 16lbs powder and 10k primers on bank, just for set back. Also, 6k .40 bullets. Though, Ill never stop banking supplies, money has a funny way of limiting things a bit...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Bought 12# of Beef Chuck. Ground it up making Hamburger, Italian Sausage, Breakfast Sausage and Pepperoni Sausage.

I call big spoon.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I've been busy with work and such, but robsdak made me up some zipper pulls so I could use a different color to identify my kifaru pullouts in dim lighting. Orange for fire starters, blue for water filter, and so on. the sustainment bag goes with me when I travel down state.

The pulls are well made, but why wouldn't they be. A nice clean melted portion to keep it from coming apart. I had him do the glow piece on there. Not bad for 18 bucks shipped, and it supports the community.

I'll most likely shit myself

Rob does good work. That color code should work well.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Cleaned out the pantry and freezer, rotated some stuff, made a list of what I need.

Not necessarily fun or exciting but it's gotta get done.

Also I cleared out a space in the garage where I want to set up a reloading station down the road.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Killed 15 of the broiler chickens today and put 60 lbs of meat in the freezer. Got 33 more to kill and put up this week, then another 50 in a few more weeks. Also got 60 rabbits to kill and put up real soon.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I added 3 lbs of coffee to my coffee stash. I'm up to 15 lbs. I am also rebuilding an old 12 gauge dbl barrel.
    My wife and I are getting our garden ready and I updated my GHB.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Killed 12 more broilers today. This will help my feed bill a lot. The damn broilers are eating over 20 bucks of feed a day.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I call big spoon.
    I need to stash coffee.....I've been known to take a humvee to Dunkin Donuts numerous times. Im dedicated to getting my fix, this thread just made me realize it's tgethe small things that are easy to forget.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    I personally like the tea bag type Folgers, Kroger has there own brand too... Makes a decent cup of coffee and its only 1 serving so nothing goes to waste... Thats just me...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"