Page 299 of 388 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do you have a robot?
    Ya gotta love them........more grey hair.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Do you have a robot?
    This weekend and next I am taking a class to re-cert my EMT status. I'm learning a bunch.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Been a busy week for the bunch, glad to hear it... beats bordom!

SF, *every* parent needs a cheap otoscope:
    http://www.amazon.com/Generation-Dr-...words=otoscope

I got mine at CVS, its a piece of shit BUT I can see the ear drum. There is no way a flashlight and the naked unassisted eye can see into the ear cavity, nasel passage, etc..

SF, your food poisoning sounds like SO MUCH fun! Reminds me of mine, only mine was not self inflicted (gotta get a jab in when I can!). The Guard was trying to cut budget (as always) so they got these gawd damn Jimmy Dean meal kits that came frozen.. supposed to be cheaper than MREs... I dont see how. Anywho, they came with a meat sandwich, condiments, etc.. Tasteless garbage, Id much rather have ate an MRE. The kits came frozen with destructions to thaw "X" hours before serving, and to discard unserved meals. Well, some asshat in mess decided that was a waste and re-froze a batch.. of course, I got one of the re-thawed twice over Jimmy Dean meal kits, and Im pretty damn sure the mayo was what went bad and made me sick enough to suck on a muzzle and flip the trigger with my big toe.

About me, Ive listed the WarWagon for the *third* time on ebay, WTF over... Damn near cant give it away, but its pretty solid and a hella truck so I came down a bit and added Best Offer, waiting to see if it will go now. Ive got 4 days left on the 7 day auction and Ive gotten no bites, Im so depressed... Need the money and cant sell for a fair price ($2K). Ive got over $3K in the trans and R&P, Im damn near GIVING it away at 2K, where else can get get a WarWagon with new trans and gears for 2K??

Got my 3 free M&P mags today, from where I bought Lil'Bravo her new 40 for her birthday.. That was a pleasant surprise.

Got my RadioShack weather radio with SAME to replace my second piece of shit Midland WX radio which died, I like having it beep for alerts for my county only.

Gotta go, wish me luck on the sale...
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

EB I'll come up take it off your hands if your gonna give it away! Good lu k in moving g it along.

Kick ass storm headed our way... right now! You peckers in TN will need to batten down the hatches and put tarps over your powder kegs too...

Already test ran the genny, got the cords, splitters and lights ready. Calling for heavy rain, 60mph wind (gust?) and golf ball hail.. to the west were already seeing black clouds.

Warwagon: No, I cannot literally GIVE it away, but bring 1500 and its yours!

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"

Just yankin your chain EB.

We are expecting storms overnight, but nothing too serious. I think it's mostly gonna stay up in Kentucky and move your way. Stay safe.

1st wave of storm broke up before it hit, some rain and lightning but nothing like anticipated, second wave to hit about 2am, have to wait and see.

You might be kidding, but Im not... 1500 takes her home! HA HA! But seriously,I knew you were just yankin my chain bro.

I was playing ball with the dog and guess what (no, not monkey butt), I hit the new TV with the ball and shattered the LCD. It was "only" $180 Emerson, but none the less, the wife never did smile about it... Guess what daddy is buying as soon as I sell the Blazer?!?! Did I mention we only had it for 5 weeks?

EB
    "AR - America's Rifle"

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Looks like it's gonna be straight Jack Daiiels's tonight, no rain water in it!

No rain here overnight.
    Ouch on the LCD

Do you have a robot?
    Excavated out around my propane tank to pour a larger pad and install tie downs for earthquake protection.