Page 57 of 389 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

A laugh a minute
    Filled 5 #1 propane bottles, and stayed inside mostly with DH. BUt because of the weather is not co-operating with us. Did get some bark off of the walking sticks that I make.

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Bought 2 new 30 gallon water storage containers and some mylar bags to store some goodies in. Found 20 pound bags of rice on sale and bought a few, along with some canned goods.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I picked up 400 pounds of cracked corn for the calves (may pick them up this weekend, next weekend at the latest) Picked up 4 boxes of .45 ammo and 4 30 round AK mags.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

GunnerMax
    Buying gear, some to keep, some to sell, and best of all, buying some more camo uniforms. hopefully after today, I will have 2 MARPAT. I already have 3 woodland complete sets including hats/helmet covers, GORETEX tops and bottoms, and fleece. and 3 AOR 2 uniforms, to include what I said with the woodlands. so it should be 8, and that will last a LONG TIME.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    I picked up 400 pounds of cracked corn for the calves .
    did Jimmy crack the corn, or did you make Kodiak do it?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    did Jimmy crack the corn, or did you make Kodiak do it?
    I didn't crack the corn, so LB must have made Kodiak do it!

I bought the new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing etc for Eugene (my jeep truck).
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I'll most likely shit myself

I got my batteries and charger for the Sabre Radio. Already got them charged. Just need a chance to test out the radio now.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    I got my batteries and charger for the Sabre Radio. Already got them charged. Just need a chance to test out the radio now.
    same here, may do so this weekend

A laugh a minute
    I groomed our dog (a schnauzer ). getting her ready for summer. A little early but I just couldn't take it any more. Those little tight kinky curly curls were bothering me to no end. I couldn't see her face and she looked like a poodle. she doesn't have the wire hair that schnauzer's have. She has the baby bunny soft hair.

For the Love of Cats

With all the people up for the training sessions, the company has been buying 2 litres of pop like they're going out of style. I'm quietly snaking all the empties. When I get back from holidays I should have about 20 waiting to be filled.