Page 66 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    ^^ they make drugs for that.......
    Thats the problem, Im amped up on Vicodin and Flexeril right now and it seems to be having the opposite effect on me, both say side affects are drowsiness, but I cant get to sleep to save my ass. Ive gotten maybe 8 hours total the last 3 days.

For the Love of Cats

^^^ and alcohol...

A laugh a minute
    well packing food, dishes, clothes and work stuff. Getting ready to leave the BOL. Now we have to sercure it for when we,re gone.

Where's the epi?

Started seeds (hopefully not too late), planted 2 blackberry bushes and 6 raspberry bushes (in containers so I can relocate them to the property when ready), cleared out one raised bed to find my wonderful greek oregano from last year going crazy, weeded and mulched my garlic. Hamstrings and back is killing me!
    I apologize for nothing...

Am currently reorganizing my food storage. It's a total mess right now. I really don't want to go back to work on it....but I have too. Have told the hubster to stay away b/c he'll do a code brown if he sees all the stuff I have.

I'll most likely shit myself

I cleaned and fertilzied our blueberries. Pruned our fruit trees. And replanted 4 of our trees that got killed in last years hail storm, 2 apples and 2 papaws.

A laugh a minute
    went to a flea market and found 2 drawing knives, wood carving tools, large tools to take the wheels off the backhoe, got our 12 Volt LCD T.V. Looked at. It quit working last year. It has only been used maybe 6 or 7 times. Walked and scouted out some more of our ridges.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

got the garden tilled up. WOOT WOOT!!!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have a robot?
    Me too. The problem is that we are looking at 3 inches of rain so I have to do something to prevent it from washing away.

Vacuum packed 25 lbs of rice, 15 lbs of beans. I'm replacing my light bulbs, slowly, with new LED bulbs to lower the electrical drain when on generator.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Worked on my water filter and started filling some of the 15 gallon water drums I got from the feed store.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com