Page 68 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Finally got the latest additions to the first aid kits that I was missing out on, I got 10 disposable sterile medical staplers!

A laugh a minute
    Since it is finally spring, I got our Hillbilly Bathtub cleaned and filled up. We bought a black water trough, put a spigot on the bottom to hook a hose to. For when we drain it, it waters the garden. Now when I get hot I can go cool off. Also take a bath in the moonlight. It even has a shower head for washing your hair.

GunnerMax
    Ordered all the hardware to mount a sling to my Shotty.

I paid off three credit cards and made a serious dent in another one!!! I also added $500 to our emergency fund. We are on track to pay off all the credit cards within a few months!! I am SO relieved! We are also on track to pay off all of the personal loans by the end of the year. That is, as long as our cars don't break down again. I just had to pay another $1,500 2 weeks ago to repair my husband's car. That is over $3,000 in as many months for that stupid car.

I am still exercising and increasing my endurance. I haven't lost any more weight, but my capri pants nearly fell off my ass at Meijer last night. The people behind me got a good look at the undies.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I worked on establishing a SoCal branch of the colony. Other than that, not much!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Picked a cheap on sale cordura holster for my sig. going shooting tomorrow.....FINALLY!111!!!!!!!!11!!!

A laugh a minute
    Planted potatoes,made a seed starter box, planted a seedless Himrod grapevine, planted more beef steak tomatoes, a cherry tomato in topsy turvy, packed clothes, and got the beer chillin in the creek for tonight.

GunnerMax
    Bought a Safariland 6004 Holster for the Glock 19, told the wife to get ammo when she goes to the Wal-Mart, Starting our move out of the ghetto to a nicer side of town, ordered a SOG Tactical Tomahawk for the Bag/Truck, 12 Blackhawk Speed Strips for the Fighting gear, an LED headlamp that lasts !!!!85!!!! hours on 1 set of batteries!!!!, worked on my weapons qualifications, and brushed up on first aid training

For the Love of Cats

pulled my greenhouse in from the shed, and started 9 tomato plants. need a few supplies, and will be adding in the next few days

A laugh a minute
    Got generator for the gasifier, fuel, andnow packing up BOL.