Page 90 of 389 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    What is an HVT raid Storm? Just curious.
    High Value Target. Basically, we get the word that a "wanted" person is at a certain location, we get a target package with photo, description, known associates, people who may be with him like a security detail, family, ect ect, and then a layout of the area he will be in, houses, layout of the houses, ect ect. and then we get a time frame that they will be there, and so then we lay out a target package to apprehend or terminate, and then we practice it, practice, practice, practice, and then we execute the raid. What happened with Osama Bin Laden and ST-6 was considered a HVT Raid, same with any of the other high ranking knuckleheads out there that are still breathing air that shouldnt be.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I'd comment on that but it should probably be over on our sister site.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Why is that?
    And we have a sister site? How did I not know of this? Whats the address to it?

Crotch Rocket

Shtfnow, but I'm not sure if its active atm. If it is, its a place to discuss the controversial side of preps. Like politics, tin foil, etc.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

It is shtfnow.com I believe. You'll have to re-register there. That is where the politics, religion and woowoo stuff is now as it was detracting from the prepping discussions. And my comment would have most definitely had woowoo political overtones. But then, I'm a well known conspiracy theorist!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

I went there, and its nothing but a blank page with index tabs at the top. . . is it a working forum?

I'll most likely shit myself

It was a while back, haven't been there in a while. I'm somewhat of a CON. Theroirst myself and have been trying to stay away from it and out of the dog house here.

Where's the epi?

The site is down for now. RJ will be working on it at some point in the future.
    I apologize for nothing...

Where's the epi?

Just wondering why you think it should be over on the other site if this is his job?
    I apologize for nothing...

Well, I bought one of those pull-behind carts from SAMS club. I think it might come in handy if you have to walk to places and need to take more stuff than you can carry.