Page 111 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTea View Post
    Sweeeet!

- - - Updated - - -

Uzi mags on your 9MM AR?
    yes. Fairly common actually. The Colt Commando SMG was on of the first, it uses modded Uzi mags as well.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

A laugh a minute
    Just put up 2 jars of bread n butter pickles, 2 jars of sweet relish, 2 jars of cajen pickles, and jars of dill spears.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

I'll most likely shit myself

The past week we've put up 16 jars of tomatos, and 6 jars of pickled banana peppers. I also did a front brake job, including new calipers, and one CV axle to my DD.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

New exhaust manifolds on my xterra, one was cracked for a while, but finally took a dump... Carbon monoxide poisoning ensued. Lol. Why am I so tired? Oh, it's because I'm dying... Time to fix the truck. Sold my pm9 this weekend, lots of new goodies, and probably an AR lower on the way shortly. Got lots of spare parts to order, and a sling, and mag pouches, and, and, and.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Bought two shopping carts worth of groceries. I don't know why cashiers get grouchy when one person buys a lot of food. It isn't like I cleaned out the store. Found a decent deal on 2012 silver dollars so I bought three. Seller just bumped up the price by several dollars. Got the bikes out of the basement and repaired. Mine was fine but my husband's needed a lot of work. Bought a lot of extra school supplies and tutoring books for this year and next for my daughter. And my daughter finally learned how to swim! Yeah!

For the Love of Cats

Taz, you got the recipes for the cajun and dill pickles? My cukes are going to be going nuts shortly...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by msomnipotent View Post
    And my daughter finally learned how to swim! Yeah!
    One would think they were having a stroke when you throw them in the pool...............silly kids.................
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

For the Love of Cats

pool? wow you guys sure baby your kids down there. My dad chucked me out of the boat out fishing and told me to keep up as he trolled away
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

A laugh a minute
    sniper go to cooks.com. Great site. For the cajun, I bought a can of cajun boiled peanut, drain the juice, ate peanuts, boiled the juice, added hot Melinda sauce, cajun seasoning. Then poured that of the jars of cukes, seal and done.
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Picking up a CMMG complete lower tomorrow with 6 pos stock. Gonna take a while, but gonna build up a new AR. I've got several projects to complete so this one is gonna be a while. Planning for a CMMG .22 conversion, and some other gear as well. When I get the ak project done, I'm gonna post a WTB thread for ar goodies.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.