Page 150 of 389 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Haven't prepped much lately, other than finishing the shed, and won't be prepping big stuff (other than hitting up the sales on the holiday food items, mainly canned goods), I am to busy working on Christmas gifts. We built a Barbie Doll house that I kid you not is 4 ft tall (for 1/10th the cost of buying one, I might add, and ours is solid wood, vs. plastic crap). OMG, what was I thinking? Plus I am doing some sewing projects, making custom stockings for friends (NFL teams, College teams, Disney stuff, you get the idea), it's that time of year.

But. I got the flier for out local Dollar General Market, 2 for $1 canned goods again, and the ham is on sale too. Watch out kids, this lady's going SHOPPING!

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag

What have you done to prep this week?

Found a killer deal on 3 packs ($50 for all 3, one of them a brand new external frame) and finally got my crowns.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Well...a job I've been banking on panned out.......So I'm arming out the rest of the family....Santa's being good this year.

5 Glock 17

5 extra mags

2 AR15s A3M4 by Core

20 Pmags

1 S&W M&P 15-22

3 extra mags

2 870 Tactical 7 shot

2k rds 9mm

2k rds 5.56

200 #4 buck

2200 rds 22lr

Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night.....

Will post pics when I pick it up.
    Last edited by Echo2; 12-14-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

^^^That Glock 17 is a nice gun...I adore mine! Now to find a .22 conversion kit....

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Quote Originally Posted by 4suchatimeasthis View Post
    ^^^That Glock 17 is a nice gun...I adore mine! Now to find a .22 conversion kit....
    I have a Tactical Solutions 22lr conversion....well worth it....cheap trainer.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Administrator

Found a pouch of meds that was buried in a moving box. Going to replace this today.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Picked up 250 rounds of 9mm
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

prepguide
    Tomorrow is our monthly prep group meeting. We are doing a hands on workshop on the various types of canning (pressure, water bath, dry) a presentation on a communication system and having some social time. Should be a really good day. Getting some clean up done today before everyone shows up tomorrow.

Premium Member
    if anyone runs across any super deals on ammo, i'd appreciate if you'd pass it on. i go over several places on the net daily, may miss something.

not prepping today working the last overtime day i'll get for the year, however tomorrow is FOOTBALL, i'll set in front of the TV, watch a couple games, run a rod thru some wpns and do some wpns cleaning, that's usally how i watch a game,
    Last edited by greg48; 12-15-2012 at 04:18 PM.

heading out to buy 50 gallons of water today.
    read alot of threads here.
    thinking about how can I improve outdoor perimeter detection with low cost methods instead of high cost devices.