Page 187 of 389 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I'll most likely shit myself

Picked up a box of Fusion .223 at the local gun store. They didn't have a huge supply of .223 and only a box or two of 7.62x51. Just a few boxes of .22, but most everything else semi popular was decently stocked, including .45, .40, 7.62x39, & x54. Lots of 30-30, .270, 30.06.

I also got a new rooster from an old friend on the old site. Damn nice looking roo. Hopefully I'll have some young chicks running around soon.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

case of each...

The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Had a moment of pause this week. My wife was baking a new cake. And the recipe was wrong it spilled over while it was baking and fell onto the burners. Needless to say a fire broke out. The oven led a respectable life my wife used it extensively.

We bought a new stove today.

House is fine, dogs stare at the stove with a cautious look and the food that she makes still attracts the neighbors over.

Its a glass top so running a All American 930 Pressure Canner wont be possible. But I have the propane burner for that.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Decided to change one of the bedrooms into another pantry so started on Pantry #2, cleared out a lot of extra room in the kitchen and got another Pantry room while we was at it!

Changed out the oil and gas in the new to us motorcycle, painted the tank, and took her for a spin!
    Ended up at a friends for the evening and my Son and his Daughter decided to give us a preview of 13 years from now. . . .Not sure how I feel about this!

RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Decided to change one of the bedrooms into another pantry so started on Pantry #2, cleared out a lot of extra room in the kitchen and got another Pantry room while we was at it!

Changed out the oil and gas in the new to us motorcycle, painted the tank, and took her for a spin!
    Ended up at a friends for the evening and my Son and his Daughter decided to give us a preview of 13 years from now. . . .Not sure how I feel about this!

That's ok, my 3 year old son already has his own trademark pickup line... He sees a girl, and says, "hey girl! Where you goin?" I've got a whole boat load of karma headed my way with this one. I've already started a college/legal defense fund.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Yep, same here, Orion is only 4.5 years old and hes already pulling this crap.., Karma Train is going to be running me down I think.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Where's the epi?

Yep, same here, Orion is only 4.5 years old and hes already pulling this crap.., Karma Train is going to be running me down I think.
    All hope is not lost, when mine was that age we would go through the grocery line and would bat his big brown eyes and ask for a kiss from the cute college age cashiers. He was a beautiful bleach blonde and they melted every time. Now he's like the shyest kid at 23 you would ever see. Goes to show ya just never know.
    I apologize for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    All hope is not lost, when mine was that age we would go through the grocery line and would bat his big brown eyes and ask for a kiss from the cute college age cashiers. He was a beautiful bleach blonde and they melted every time. Now he's like the shyest kid at 23 you would ever see. Goes to show ya just never know.
    My kid likes to pull out his "ting-ting" in the local supermarket. . and yell "daddy. . .I gotta peeeeee!" I wish all he would do is bat his eyes and ask girls for a kiss.
    Last edited by Stormfeather; 05-30-2013 at 05:27 AM.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

Update with final idea of how it is going to look!

RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,