Page 201 of 389 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    A dab will numb your whole mouth for a couple minutes....it will stop the heart of a squirrel....
    Do them both at the same time and keep your eyes closed, then you can make yourself believe you are eating filet mignon. If you can't taste thedifference, you'll never know the difference.
    Last edited by Domeguy; 08-04-2013 at 02:33 AM.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Sent 300 rds of 9mm and 250 rds of 22lr down range.....was given 400+ rds 9mm for teaching class....

All 22lr rds were suppressed....
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Inventoried & rotated canned storage.

Contemplated revising/scrapping bug-in/bug-out plans.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

I bought a parts watch to get a bezel ....it showed up today.

I took it apart and was going to start stripping parts....when I noticed it had a bit of corrosion on the rear contact....it was time to clean...

Pulled it apart as best I could and used some contact cleaner on it...q-tips and the like....and low and behold....

I guess now I need another parts watch
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Where's the epi?

Picked up a hand crank juicer made in the 1800's and a veggie slicer from 1901. Both cast iron that you clamp onto a table. Totally awesome!
    I apologize for nothing...

I'll most likely shit myself

Bartered a bushel of corn for a bushel of tomatos. Picked about 3 bushel of corn and will be putting 2 of them up. Canned a dozen jars of tomatos. Have enough left to do another 6-10 once they ripen.
    Have put up 2-3 gallons of blueberries and still have 2-3 weeks production left on them.

prepguide
    Overall been a productive week. We had a multi trunk tree about 60 foot in height come down earlier this year and as of this evening there is significantly less of it that needs taken down. I'm cutting it proper lengths for the wood stove as I go to save some labor on the other end. This wood is planned for use next year so stacking it to allow a good year of curing. Have an LDS cannery trip tomorrow with several members of the local prepper group I am with. Also got some equipment worked on and ground worked which turned out to be great timing as we received over three inches of rain this week. On Sunday afternoon I am meeting with some local preppers (not part of our prepping group) to get them introduced to each other and to discuss prepping.
    Also started in on the logistics planning for our upcoming fall campout with the regional team (different group than the local one) that I am Team Leader of. Getting the workshops planned, menu is done and overall schedule for the four day event is drafted. Overall a pretty decent week. I can't seem to figure out why I'm tired LOL

For the Love of Cats

just finished canning 6 jars of regular dill pickles, and 6 jars of sliced dill sandwich pickles.
    got 3 jars of beet pickles on the go right now!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

Picked up more tp and paper towels but haven't done much over last couple of months.

picked up a nice little lantern that uses the little tea candles and 100 candles, hey wifey drug me to IKEA so i had to make the best of it haha