Page 340 of 389 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Got a Rottweiller.
    Truck Maintenance.
    Gained even a greater respect for my BOB and first aid kit for day to day use. got stung by a hornet the other day, wham, insect sting relief worked. Used tweezers to remove a splinter from my employee. employee had a headache, gave him tylenol. used my CRKT Eatn tool to eat leftover chinese, couldnt get to forks since truck was on a lift. Canteen helps for when i run out of water bottles. Had a flat trailer tire the other day. Took it off, installed spare that is bolted on the side of my work trailer, took out flat repair kit from my truck and plugged it. I use an air compressor for work and have an inflator thing. checked PSI with gauge. WHAM, good to go.

Overall a great couple weeks, i would be lost without the stuff

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

6 weeks ago we started our garden in the house from seed and it's over taken its space and needs to go out!

I forgot how to post pic here... we have 12" plants in one gallon pots beginning to be planted outside. We still have a chance of frost for a week.

For the Love of Cats

upload to photobucket/imageshack/whatever and copy/paste the [IMG] code into your text
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    upload to photobucket/imageshack/whatever and copy/paste the [IMG] code into your text
    Thank you!

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Went on the morning walk with the wife and the pack. Do this every morning rain, sleet, snow, heat..

[IMG][/IMG]

The snow is not this bad this morning but it is falling.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

I'll most likely shit myself

Productive week. Wife had successful cataract surgery Monday and is healing up nicely.
    Spent a couple evenings in the garden wedding taters, cabbage, lettuce, and onions. I was able to work up most all of 2 of my 3 beds and have them ready to plant.
    Went to a local gun show and picked up a little ammo. This was my first show since Thanksgiving and I am surprised that there were some decent ammo prices to be had. And the largest amount of .22 I've seen since Sandy Hook.
    A nice stack of old quarters at a great price.
    A leather IWB holster I'm gonna give a try as an EDC. Not sure how I'm gonna care for that.
    And on my way out I went back by a booth I had stopped at on my way in. Picked up a sweet Marlin 336 in 30-30. I have always wanted one since my step dads got ripped off years ago. It's in really good shape, has a cheap ass scope on it. Tasco 3x9x40. Also has iron sights as well and can use them under the scope. I got me a nice sling, some ammo, and a bore snake tonight for it. Can't wait to get it out a play a little.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Productive week. Wife had successful cataract surgery Monday and is healing up nicely.
    Spent a couple evenings in the garden wedding taters, cabbage, lettuce, and onions. I was able to work up most all of 2 of my 3 beds and have them ready to plant.
    Went to a local gun show and picked up a little ammo. This was my first show since Thanksgiving and I am surprised that there were some decent ammo prices to be had. And the largest amount of .22 I've seen since Sandy Hook.
    A nice stack of old quarters at a great price.
    A leather IWB holster I'm gonna give a try as an EDC. Not sure how I'm gonna care for that.
    And on my way out I went back by a booth I had stopped at on my way in. Picked up a sweet Marlin 336 in 30-30. I have always wanted one since my step dads got ripped off years ago. It's in really good shape, has a cheap ass scope on it. Tasco 3x9x40. Also has iron sights as well and can use them under the scope. I got me a nice sling, some ammo, and a bore snake tonight for it. Can't wait to get it out a play a little.
    You just can't have enough pride in a youngin' raised proper.

I'll most likely shit myself

Aw Gee Pops!

CC Gray Panther
    Momma have catarack surgery at least 10 years ago. They implanted new lenses with near and far vision.
    I've been in deep shit ever since!! Damn new vision doesn't let me get away with what I used to.

I have to get up before the chickens in order to do my deeds. Luckily she doesn't get up early unless it's a doctor's appointment.