Page 140 of 389 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

I'll most likely shit myself

I picked up a little stove to stick in the GHB (gotta get some canisters now). After getting it, I wish I had got 3-4 more of them $20. Just wasn't sure how well it would work. Also got some SOS lifeboat rashions for our GHB's.
    I'm currently about half way thru rotating my fuel stocks. Should have that completed by next week.

Walking on Sunshine

I put up pasta in half gallon and quart Mason jars and sealed them with my sucky machine. Going to get more jars and pasta this week end before the sale is off and get it put up.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Rotated almost all the fuel cans, refilled and added PriG to them. Put a dent in the pocketbook, but needed to be done.

Now trying to figure out what to do with the the Albatross Land Rover. ECU went out in it. Got a new/remanufactured ECU only to find out that they will reflash it, but I need to tow the rover in, with the new ECU, for them to reflash it, and the closest dealership is 2.5 hours away. No guarantees that it will work. Huge PITA ass, but although I like the vehicle, im not that attached to it! May put it up for sale as is, or donate it depending on how we are looking tax wise this year.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Re: What have you done to prep this week?

Bought 4 more 5 gallon gas cans, filled them and added stabilizer. 2 bricks off 22lr and started chainsaw shopping.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

24 tubes of toothpaste.....more soap.

Got my buddy at Kroger to order....24 cans corned beef hash....24 cans bacon spam....24 cans beef stew.....24 cans chili.....48 cans of tuna....12 cans salmon.

I also picked up a couple extra air filters and spark plugs for the HomeLite Generator I picked up the other day.

Picked up 3 more super siphons.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

I'll most likely shit myself

Finished up my Deseil Fuel rotation for now. Have 20 gallons more of gas to go. I've been dumping it into the car to burn thru it and just fill the tanks back up. I did try to time it since fuel prices are as good as they've been in months.

Picked up more chicken feed, gloves, & Stabil.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Monthly fuel rotation (late)
    Heartworm stuff for the TAST
    more ammo
    More TP
    More beans
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

5 pcs 100ft lengths of 3/8" rope.....

Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock for my Savage 110 FP .223.....ordered bi-pod adapter for it also.

12 three pks of strike anywhere matches.

50 gallons K1.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Re: What have you done to prep this week?

Hi
    I bought some action pack storage containers for the suv and for the house. Got a bob knapsack for everyone in the family. Loaded them up with first aid. Food bars. Batteries. Led lights. Survival knives. Rain gear. Walky talkies.

Started gun shopping.
    Joined this forum to learn what im missing and what i should focus on based on where my bol is.
    The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The only time one should “fight fair” is when one is engaged in play.