Page 192 of 389 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post

ETA after some quick digging, I think it was the MCU-2P Military Mask that they had out there, sure looks like it, except it wasnt as light of a grey.
    the grey part of the MCU-2 masks is normally the inner skin. the outer skin is typically black
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Pulled the Fresnal lens from my old rear projection. Took advantage of my small SHTF scenario here on the home front (Flooding) and gigged some frogs for some practice.

I'll most likely shit myself

Been working in the garden some. Dug up about half our garlic (that I thought was dead). What I have dug is very nice size and will be used to replant this fall to reestablish the bed. We've been getting some onions and a few tomato's. I also harvested my first peach (probably the only one). I replanted my cucumbers and finally got my peppers in the ground.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Planted blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, 3 different sized maters, red, green and yellow peppers, cucumbers, jalapeños, and those yellow peproncini sp? Peppers. My basil is turning into a tree.

Organized my new armory closet (new house) bolted down safe, got security system installed, decked part of attic for storage of stuff that doesn't need to be climate controlled, got a grate for my stone fire pit, got a compost tumbler, brought my gas grill back from my parents house in San Antonio, got a streamlight TLR-1s for my beretta, reinforced back door with door jamb armor (locked self out, had to kick it), added a folding table to my workbench so I can double its width for cutting kydex sheet, got a diamond wire water saw from my dad for cutting my kydex projects. I'm sure I left something out, I've been busy, and now I'm broke.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    how about the last few months? planted a decent garden, more than i can eat. put up maybe 1/2 of it, given away some to friends and folks from church. found a few boxess of .22lr and some .20ga. in the process of training 2 puppies. this next week is work on the truck week. new upper/lower ball joints. might just change all the part under frontend.

need to work on and finish the lights for the truck.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Signed an offer on a house and paid my earnest payment. That counts right?

Picked some more herbs to dry. Cleaned 1000+ cases of brass. Bought some food stores and water.

This guy has "some" flashlights. Just a couple. As in, a metric-butt ton of em.

Sore fingers....loaded about 3k rds onto stripper clips....

Built out the lower receiver for my AR pistol....only thing I'm waiting on now is gas tube....and charging handle.
    The Difference Between a Welfare State and a Totalitarian State is a Matter of Time.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Finally making some progress on the aquaponics green house. Got all the center posts concreted in, tomorrow when the concrete dries I will cut the tops level and hang the rest of the trusses.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by helomech View Post
    Finally making some progress on the aquaponics green house. Got all the center posts concreted in, tomorrow when the concrete dries I will cut the tops level and hang the rest of the trusses.

That's gonna be a monster greenhouse.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

100 feet long, 30 feet wide, and center height is about 16 feet.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson