Page 216 of 389 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Will do. I'm looking forward to getting both going.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Know what ya mean MT . Went yesterday to pick up the kitty litter that I forgot to get the other day, lines were to the back of the store. Little OLD lady 'bout 80 went to stand in what she thought was a small 12 items or less line and the crowd started to yell, yeah yell at her to go to back of line NO ONE thought to help her, (I did) I couldn't believe it AND the junk these people were buying was ridiculous, frozen food, chips, pop, just junk food. A few of had canned goods, milk (and kitty litter LOL). One guy bought 20 bags of rock salt, He was ahead of me and said he buys it all the time once a month but didn't expect the idiots, his words, that were in line yesterday when he went to get his regular order, having a cow because he wrote a check for it. Talk about idiots panicking.
    So far we've gotten 5" supposed to get another 5 by tonight. Son 1 has to go to airport tomorrow and take kids back to CO., we'll see if the flights get cancelled or delayed. Just hope he takes it easy and drives carefully from his in-laws up north of here.
    no snow here at all, just supposed to be wind chill is all. School cancellation alert already went out for tomorrow!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Crotch Rocket

We got hammered pretty good here, and its still going. I even called off work because I dont feel like trying to push my way out to a paved road, nor back in tomorrow morning when I'm tired. I got stuck on my way home this morning because of that, and conditions weren't as bad. It was a little embarrassing.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Whoohooo! traded a large bunch of mags, for a Lauer .22 suppressor! Still have to pay the tax on it and all, but still, got me another suppressor for a bunch of mags I no longer have a need for!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Looked at a Para 1911 at the LGS today... damn half tempted to trade a few toys in toward it. Problem is, my first and only AD was with a 1911 and... it skeers me a bit. HA HA!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Whoohooo! traded a large bunch of mags, for a Lauer .22 suppressor! Still have to pay the tax on it and all, but still, got me another suppressor for a bunch of mags I no longer have a need for!
    Sure wish I had a use for those mags, in a MP5/10 preferably

Two days ago made a couple of purchases that I have been putting off for a bit. Not big nor mind blowing mind you, but important in my offgrid arsenal. A manual pasta press and a manual food mill. As I am moving our family into a more traditional lifestyle and working to avoid anything processed, the kitchen is a big focus of mine.

In any scenario, feeding yourself and your family is one of the big four priorities (food, water, shelter and safety)... And many out there would be screwed without their electric gadgets that make their lives easier, which is why we are replacing anything that needs a plug with some old-timey gadgets.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman Survival View Post
    Two days ago made a couple of purchases that I have been putting off for a bit. Not big nor mind blowing mind you, but important in my offgrid arsenal. A manual pasta press and a manual food mill. As I am moving our family into a more traditional lifestyle and working to avoid anything processed, the kitchen is a big focus of mine.

In any scenario, feeding yourself and your family is one of the big four priorities (food, water, shelter and safety)... And many out there would be screwed without their electric gadgets that make their lives easier, which is why we are replacing anything that needs a plug with some old-timey gadgets.
    I can't wait to see your iPad. Lol. It's great to have those durable, non electric tools.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I can't wait to see your iPad. Lol. It's great to have those durable, non electric tools.
    It's called pen, paper, and an encyclopedia lol

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Wired the cash for the new house Monday....PAID!!! Going over in the morning for new locks and start some repairs. I will post any major changes or additions once completed.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.