Page 60 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I've got about 6 inches sitting outside right now, so I made a ton of snowcream and threw it in the freezer. Does that count?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I've got about 6 inches sitting outside right now, so I made a ton of snowcream and threw it in the freezer. Does that count?
    Yeah that counts! Gotta keep the tricycle motors happy!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Just scored a ton of Dinty Moore at WalMart here at 2am. . . They have the large cans on sale/rollback for $1.50, picked up 10 cases of assorted flavors! Now to find a way to add it to the inventory that the wife just finished typing up without her noticing!

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

^^^^sneaking 10 cans maybe, 10 cases....good luck.

More .45 ammo in the mail today, did a ammo inventory. Picked up to oil lamps w/a gallon of fuel for less than $20.00

Made Kodiak and I a couple faraday cages. (Phone tested)

Picked up my usual beans/rice and some more spam.

Bought a 8 ton log splitter, no power included, all foot pedal operated,
    Last edited by LUNCHBOX; 02-21-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

I'll most likely shit myself

I need to see pics of the log splitter when you get a chance. That sounds interesting.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Got my new sig. need more ammo and mags though =/

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNCHBOX View Post
    ^^^^sneaking 10 cans maybe, 10 cases....good luck.

More .45 ammo in the mail today, did a ammo inventory. Picked up to oil lamps w/a gallon of fuel for less than $20.00

Made Kodiak and I a couple faraday cages. (Phone tested)

Picked up my usual beans/rice and some more spam.

Bought a 8 ton log splitter, no power included, all foot pedal operated,
    MUWAHAHAAH! Damn Im good! Snuck it in the house at 5:00 am before she woke up! As long as she doesnt see this post, I am good to go!

A laugh a minute
    Just made mountain mint tea bags from the mint I sundried last spring. Had my first cup, yummy good.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Got a Blackhawk Omega VI drop leg holster for $39.00 today. Just happened to find it on the sale rack at the local gear whore store. They retail for $86, so decent deal. I've always had lower end tactical holsters for my full size pistols because we can't open carry here, and I've usually dedicated $ to good CCW holsters and had average tac holsters, this one is gonna work well for my current training needs. I was looking for a serpa with the MOLLE mount, but being a very safety minded shooter, I have a safety issue with a holster mounted horizontally on a plate carrier pointing at the shooter next to me, and very close to my melon when it comes out of the holster. It looks tacticool, but I'm a safety first kinda shooter, so drop leg it is.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Seeing the gas prices starting to tick up around here, I decided to go ahead and take the opportunity to fill up all my jerry cans. I've got 25 gallons on tap now.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.