Page 78 of 389 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Maybe you should talk to my wife, I think her "HK's" getting a little rusty. Maybe tell her to shoulder some of them long guns too. HINT, HINT!

Be safe.............the night is your friend
    Ok, no ganging up on me guys!! I haven't had the time and now it's freezing cold again - I hate to shoot when it's cold (no lectures please). Maybe you guys should tell my DH to figure out some challenging targets for me to shoot at because I'm bored with what he keeps making me throw lead down at. I can hit whatever he has out there already so a girl needs some motivation!
    I apologize for nothing...

For the Love of Cats

get yourself one of these:

Ground Bouncing Reactive Target By Do-All - Mills Fleet Farm

they're a hoot to shoot. and if you're that good, you can 'walk' it around in an organized manner.

A laugh a minute
    winding it up here in the land of the living. Getting ready to head to off grid again, back to my mountain.

Might send you the Swedish Vacu-pump 2000 when you've already said it's not your bag
    Finally started bags for every member of the family. And by start I mean we have 'just started'. Couple of changes of clothes/underwear, hygiene kit, safety supplies that are age appropriate and getting some food and water in there.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    get yourself one of these:

Ground Bouncing Reactive Target By Do-All - Mills Fleet Farm

they're a hoot to shoot. and if you're that good, you can 'walk' it around in an organized manner.
    Sniper!!!! You have gotta pm my dh (BWRR13)and tell him to get me some of those for my birthday coming up!!!!!!! Now I could have some fun with those! I wanted some of those metal ones that spin too...they would be fun especially for long range.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    winding it up here in the land of the living. Getting ready to head to off grid again, back to my mountain.
    But not before ya come to my house first! Can't wait Twin!! Yabba Dabba Doo!

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
    Finally started bags for every member of the family. And by start I mean we have 'just started'. Couple of changes of clothes/underwear, hygiene kit, safety supplies that are age appropriate and getting some food and water in there.
    Great job! Everyone has to start somewhere and glad you shared your beginning with "The Colony".....welcome!

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
    Hey, welcome aboard! Yes, we all have to start somewhere. Catch a wave and start surfin, there is much to see and learn here. Everyone is helpful and a bit "tilted" sometimes as well. Remember "The only stupid question is the one that was never asked" we all work together here. Again, welcome to you and yours.

Be safe............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Welcome darklight!! everyone here is fantastic. Ditto on BR13, don't be afraid to ask questions!!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    WalMart had a sale going on for dried fruit. . . 2 packages for $5.00 in assorted flavors, mango, peach, trail mix ect ect, picked up 20 packages for packing away in the vehicle BOBS.