Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do you have a robot?
    The nice thing is with El Nino the temperature is not too bad. Socal up north here it is just starting. We are supposed to get about 10 inches of rain over the next week. If that is the case then our local river will get pretty high. I look at it as being the big flush where it cleans out all the homeless encampments. It has not happened for a long time.

Okay so what have I been doing, well I locked myself in the shed, reloading shed, and have been going through everything cleaning, inventorying and just throwing out shit I have not used for the past ten years. You know it is amazing what you find when you clean house. Next week it is on to the garage.........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    The nice thing is with El Nino the temperature is not too bad. Socal up north here it is just starting. We are supposed to get about 10 inches of rain over the next week. If that is the case then our local river will get pretty high. I look at it as being the big flush where it cleans out all the homeless encampments. It has not happened for a long time.

Okay so what have I been doing, well I locked myself in the shed, reloading shed, and have been going through everything cleaning, inventorying and just throwing out shit I have not used for the past ten years. You know it is amazing what you find when you clean house. Next week it is on to the garage.........
    I need a dumpster lol. Been building storage shelves in the garage to manage some of our crap, and throw out, sell, or donate other stuff.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.