Went to my "natural,organic" store today for a couple of things I can only get there. Store is out of wheat berries and my friend (clerk) told me they aren't getting any more in.She also told me it's getting weird, she's seeing a LOT of new faces grabbing supplies. The locusts have hit there too. Was able to get DH's low carb bread they make there and a couple of other items that I needed.Other than than we're just hunkering down as we are good for awhile.
Talked to Son1 yesterday and he is being told no work till June and maybe not till August.We told him we're not going to be coming down end of this month as we had planned because of the virus.Grands will be disappointed but they understand Gaga and Grandpa want to be safe. So I have to mail the little ones presents to her. She is SOOO into Princess Aurora(Sleeping Beauty) now. Goes around saying Oh I pricked my finger on a spindle,I'm asleep and flops down. Daddy has to give her a kiss to wake her up AND he is getting the two older ones for the duration the school is out or April 5th? which ever comes first. The ex said they're about ready to kill each other so she's shipping them off to dad for him to deal with. They live in an isolated area, 20 miles outside of the town so no friends around. I guess they've been getting on each others nerves and she doesn't want to deal with it. Personally, I think they are doing it deliberately, LOL. They are about 20 miles outside town, there's no friends and nothing to do AND they wanted to go to Dad's anyways.