Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
My mom found my grandfather's, Puma Hunter's Friend knife that we thought was lost when we moved my grandmother into a home back in 90-something. She's holding onto it for me, and since my grandfather was an OCD accountant, it's still in its original box with papers. Serial number says its from 3Q of 1969. She's holding onto it for me till I go get it. I've been short on really good knives, but never really found the extra cash for a good quality one, so this will fit my needs very well. I can't say I'll use it much, because I'd hate to lose it in the woods, but its gonna be nice to have.
I have two of my grandfathers knives, one is his KaBar from back in WWII and Korea, and the other is his Barlow folding pocketknife.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vodin View Post
Just discovered a resolution for a HUGE pressure canner that doesn't go atop a glass stove. It weighs 25 lbs empty. Buying an outdoor propane burner. Makes an awesome grill, heat source, smoker, and canner heat source.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
Im almost afraid to go buy a pressure cooker right now with all the stupidity going around, hate to be labeled terrorist because Im wanting to can some meat!