Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Ive been looking into these for about a year and a half now, just havent pulled the trigger to get one yet. Maybe you could give us a heads up and let us know how it works out for you? This way maybe I can convince myself to go ahead and get one!
I have a 50 round bandoleer and one of those scabbards. I've used both to good effect for light use. Every once in a while you may find a shell slipping out of the bandoller, but for the most part it retains them very well. I've kept mine loaded with loose shells for a couple years now with no issue.

My scabbard is from Condor that I received as a contest prize. I'm not sure if who else might make them, except for an AR sleeve I've seen from HSGI, but it appears to be pretty well built, and has allowed me to carry my .22 (I really should get a sling on that at some point) out deer hunting so I can plink at small game if that's all I'm seeing. I've also pressed it into range use by mounting it to the micro drag bag I have for my AR. I have to put my shotgun barrel in the bag because its 28", but its worked well for that as well. I'd love to get a folding stock and 18" barrel. It'd be very good for that I think.

Come to think of it, shipping probably wouldn't be too much on that. If you're willing to send it back I'd be more than happy to let you get a first hand look at it.