Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Short answer......If your britches are already a little big, then maybe not. If they fit snug, then, yeah, you'll prolly want to get some new duds.
    Well, I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, but I LOVE Cheezits and Hershey bars, so yeah, my pants run a little on the snug side.
    Working with what I have, then, it will be a Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 on the belt and the J frame 357 in the pocket. That will give me 10 rounds immediately.
    Dang! I wish we could carry rifles.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Well, I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, but I LOVE Cheezits and Hershey bars, so yeah, my pants run a little on the snug side.
    Working with what I have, then, it will be a Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 on the belt and the J frame 357 in the pocket. That will give me 10 rounds immediately.
    Dang! I wish we could carry rifles.
    Ok, checking out my charter arms bulldog in 44, I have got to say, thats a little big for CCW, just my opinion. I ccw a J frame as does the wife. But then again, we also carry G-19's and commander 1911's as well. But as for size, that Bulldog has got to be cramping your style.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Ok, checking out my charter arms bulldog in 44, I have got to say, thats a little big for CCW, just my opinion. I ccw a J frame as does the wife. But then again, we also carry G-19's and commander 1911's as well. But as for size, that Bulldog has got to be cramping your style.
    Went into town tonight with the 357 snub in an Uncle Mikes nylon belt holster (yeah, I know, but I don't have a lot of extra money), and the Bulldog 44 in my front pocket, under an untucked denim shirt. Put one speed strip of 44 Special in my shirt pocket.
    All in all it was covered up OK. A cop most likely would have spotted it, but I was comfortable no one else would.